Student Welfare Home

Offering adviceAs students at the University of Stirling, you have a vast array of welfare and support providers around you. Whatever you feel you need help with, there is most certainly someone you can approach, and in the rare circumstance where we cannot help you directly, we can always recommend an agency or support group in the local area who can.

General Statement regarding Confidentiality

Any conversation with the Accommodation Services team is generally in confidence. However, if the member of staff feels that you would benefit from further help from the Universities SDSS department or if the staff member feels unable to support you, you should note that information will be shared with staff in this area who will then try to make contact with you.

Any submission by a member of staff on behalf of a student (such as for leave of absence or regarding inability to study) will be made only with the student’s full consent.

What should I do if I am concerned about a friend or another resident?

Speak to an Operations Assistant or Accommodation Liaison Student in the first instance.  They will be able to give you information on internal services that may assist.  If you feel unable to speak with site staff, Operations Managers are available in Willow Court, Andrew Stewart Hall and John Forty's Court.  More information can be obtained from Student Development & Support Services.

General Support & Information Services

  Website Telephone
University of Stirling Students' Union 01786 467166 or x 7166
Student Development & Support Services 01786 467080 or x 7080
© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon