Arriving at University Accommodation
Helpful tips for a stress-free arrival
- Know where you are going? Maps for both on and off campus accommodation can be found here
- Complete your online induction and arrivals (via the accommodation dashboard) - this will generate your arrivals paperwork which will show your arrival time adn key collection point.
- We request that you unload your car as quickly as possible, and move it to one of the other car parks on the campus near the Cottrell building as there is only very limited parking around the residences. Members of staff will direct you to these other car parks.
- We would ask you to note and adhere to the Universities Car Parking Regulations.
- Please follow the directions given by all members of staff - moving students into the residences in a day may sound like a challenge, it's actually more like controlled chaos!
Overnight accommodation in Stirling
Parents who wish to stay for all or part of the moving in and Families' Welcome weekend are advised to book accommodation well in advance of arrival in Stirling. The following options are available:
Stirling Court Hotel
Stirling Court Hotel (formerly Stirling Management Centre) is a three star hotel and conference centre located right here on the campus, just a short walk away from the residences, making us the ideal place to stay while dropping family off to University or visiting later in the year. We have fantastic off peak bed and breakfast rates available (our rates include free access to the university's swimming pool, gymnasium and campus grounds).
From boutique hotels to charming guest houses you can look forward to the warmest of welcomes here in Stirling. Find out more or book online at www.destinationstirling.com