In September 2015, the University of Stirling was successful in securing £98,000 from the Scottish Funding Council Impact for Access fund to deliver outreach activity and subsequent research outcomes assessing the impact of gender and widening access characteristics on entry to higher education focussing particularly on professional subjects and subjects with an gender imbalanced intake.
This page outlines a number of key findings from this work and provides links to information developed or shared.
Please select the links below for more information on elements of the project:
- Impact for Access bid and award
- Project outreach activity
- Impacting on Access - sector conference September 2017
- Challenging gender perceptions
- So you think you want to be in the professions research report
- Reports to Scottish Funding Council