Every effort is made to ensure that the information published within the University's academic Regulatory Framework is accurate and current. However, circumstances can arise where the University requires to vary the regulations, and in particular Degree Programme Tables and associated modules.
- revision to the content of individual programmes of study or modules, given that they are subject to a continuous process of review;
- external factors such as departure of staff or industrial action which may make it impossible, or possible only at disproportionate expense, for the University to
- provide a previously offered programme or module;
- insufficient enrolments makes the running of the module not cost effective;
- timetabling or staffing constraints.
- revisions to the regulatory framework including regulations and codes of practice necessary to support the good governance and regulation of the University
The University therefore reserves the right to make alterations to the information contained in this Calendar without notice.
If the University discontinues any programme or module, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative, and will take all reasonable steps to minimise any disruption which might result from such changes.