Scottish Government COVID-19 Occupational Risk Assessment
The Scottish Government has produced guidance which includes a COVID-19 Occupational Risk Assessment Tool and accompanying guidance. The aim is to assess a staff member's vulnerability and help put measures in place for their return to the workplace.
All staff returning to work on campus are required to complete the Scottish Government COVID-19 Occupational Risk Assessment with their managers. Completion of this will give a staff member their COVID-age.
The COVID-age will allow staff to identify their individual level of vulnerability. This outcome, along with a workplace risk assessment, should be the basis of a discussion between a member of staff and their manager. The aim is to ensure a safe return to work.
A range of tools, guidance and the form can be found on the Scottish Government website.
Other useful safety links
- Learn life-saving skills and more from home - British RedCross
- Desk set-up when working from home
- Workstation Exercises
- Every Mind Matters - Looking after your mental health
- Guidance for Higher Education
- Safety, Health and Environment Committee
- Minutes of the Safety, Health and Environment Committee
- CCTV Policy