About the Centre for Sustainable Practice and Living
The activity of the Centre includes a portfolio of projects in the sustainability arena. A selection of current and past projects is listed below.
Current projects include:
- 'Multiple stakeholder multiple benefit narratives in the forestry and timber sector' (for CONFOR)
- 'Linkages between environment and sustainable economic growth' (for SEPA)
- 'Community empowerment and engagement – finding a way forward' (for SEPA)
Past projects include:
- 'Rewiring the Scottish Economy to deliver a sustainable, low carbon future – an initial analysis' (for Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group). ScotlandReport.
- 'Stirling Sustainable Food City Visioning Workshop' (for the Soil Association).