Recognition of Acute Physical Illness in Adults
This module will prepare you to assess and implement an appropriate plan of care for the acutely ill patient utilising recognised assessment tools, clinical knowledge and skills.
This is a course for:
- experienced healthcare practitioners wishing to enhance practice and patient safety within your clinical environment
- healthcare practitioners working in general and acute settings, including those who have recently qualified
As a healthcare practitioner you will learn to:
- enhance practice and patient safety within your clinical environment
- develop knowledge and understanding leading to prompt recognition of acute physical illness in adults
- develop your knowledge and understanding of signs of clinical deterioration in patients
This module combines online and classroom delivery
You can utilise the learning from the module as part of your current academic career pathway development and Personal Development Plan.