Skip header navigation

Fergusson images

The J D Fergusson Memorial Collection

These 14 paintings were donated to the University of Stirling by Margaret Morris and the J D Fergusson Arts Foundation in 1968. 

A Bazaar in Tangiers
Oil on canvas, c.1897
27 cm (H) x 34.5 cm (W)

Bar at Public House
Oil on cardboard, c. 1900
32 cm (H) x 23.5 cm (W)

The Feather Boa
Oil on canvas, 1904 
199.5 cm (H) x 98 cm (W)

The Seine at Charenton

The Seine at Charenton
Oil on board, 1907
27.5cm (H) x 39cm (W)

Self Portrait

Self Portrait
Oil on hardboard, 1907
54cm (H) x 51cm (W)

Pam

Pam
Oil on canvas, 1910
62cm (H) x 52cm (W)

Rhythm
Oil on canvas, 1911 
163 cm (H) x 114 cm (W)

Portsmouth Docks

Portsmouth Docks
Oil on canvas, 1918 
76cm (H) x 68.5cm (W)

In Glen Isla

In Glen Isla
Oil on canvas, 1923 
56cm (H) x 61cm (W)

Dinard The Quay

Dinard: The Quay
Oil on canvas, 1931 
65cm (H) x 54cm (W)

The Red Shawl

The Red Shawl
Oil on canvas, 1908
200 cm (H) x 84 cm (W)

Voiles indiennes

Voiles indiennes
Oil on cardboard, c.1910 
65cm (H) x 55cm (W)

Bathers: Noon
Oil on canvas, 1937 
115cm (H) x 147cm (W)

A Bridge on the Kelvin
Oil on canvas, 1942
66cm (H) x 55cm (W)

All reproductions of Fergusson's works on this website are by kind permission of the copyright holders 
The Fergusson Gallery, Perth and Kinross Council.

Scroll back to the top