Postgraduate Indonesia Scholarship
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding Indonesian nationals, living in Indonesia at the point of application.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in January 2024.
- You must be classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Indonesian national living in Indonesia at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.