Student, academic and corporate services (sacs) provide integrated and proactive professional services. We plan, focus and support the university’s growth, ambitions and performance while also enhancing the applicant/student/graduate journey.
We connect by:
- working in active partnership with our students, faculties, senior management team, professional services and external stakeholders to achieve our institutional ambitions;
- building meaningful relationships with employers to develop work based learning and graduate opportunities;
- putting students' needs at the centre of everything we do;
We innovate by:
- taking an entrepreneurial approach, embracing change and development;
- leading and enabling new strategic initiatives that support institutional growth, partnership and enhanced outcomes for students;
- promoting internationalisation across the university in all that we do.
We transform by:
- significantly growing the student population and delivering on targets for enrolment, retention, reputation, graduate level employment and student satisfaction;
- encouraging a culture that supports high academic standards, confident and aspirational learners, and an outstanding student experience;
- leading and facilitating the university's performance through effective strategic planning, management information and governance.
In order to create the conditions where, as a university, we transform the lives of our students and achieve our institutional 25:50:100i objectives.
Our service values support the university’s values of excellence, openness and ambition. they are the principles by which we operate:
We deliver services with a purpose that add value
We recognise the role of every team member to innovate and deliver results
We work collaboratively to deliver institutional outcomes
Student, Academic and Corporate Services structure chart