- Article in Journal Biesta G, Priestley M & Robinson S (2017) Talking about education: exploring the significance of teachers’ talk for teacher agency, Journal of Curriculum Studies, 49 (1), pp. 38-54.
Publisher DOIFull Text
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Priestley M, Biesta G, Philippou S & Robinson S (2016) The teacher and the curriculum: exploring teacher agency. In: Wyse D, Hayward L, Pandya J (ed.). The SAGE Handbook of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment, London: SAGE Publications Ltd, pp. 187-201.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Priestley M, Biesta G & Robinson S (2015) Teacher agency: Een ecologische kijk op het handelingsvermogen van leraren. In: Kneyber R, Evers J (ed.). Het Alternatief II: De ladder naar autonomie, Culemburg, Netherlands: Uitgeverij Phronese, pp. 17-32.
- Article in Journal Biesta G, Priestley M & Robinson S (2015) The Role of Beliefs in Teacher Agency, Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice, 21 (6), pp. 624-640.
Publisher DOIFull Text
- Conference Paper (Unpublished) Priestley M, Biesta G & Robinson S (2014) Teacher agency: what is it and why does it matter? (Invited paper). Teachers Matter - But how? International Research Conference, 23.10.2014 - 24.10.2014, Linnaeus University, Vaxjo, Sweden. Available from: http://lnu.se/om-lnu/konferenser/aktuella-konferenser/teachers-matter---but-how
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Priestley M, Biesta GJJ & Robinson S (2013) Teachers as agents of change: teacher agency and emerging models of curriculum. In: Priestley M, Biesta GJJ (ed.). Reinventing the curriculum: new trends in curriculum policy and practice, London: Bloomsbury Academic, pp. 187-206.
- Article in Journal Priestley M & Minty S (2013) Curriculum for Excellence: 'A brilliant idea, but. . .', Scottish Educational Review, 45 (1), pp. 39-52.
- Chapter (in Edited Book) Priestley M, Robinson S & Biesta GJJ (2012) Teacher Agency, Performativity and Curriculum Change: Reinventing the Teacher in the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence?. In: Jeffrey B, Troman G (ed.). Performativity in UK education: ethnographic cases of its effects, agency and reconstructions, Painswick: Ethnography & Education Publishing.
- Working Paper Priestley M, Biesta GJJ & Robinson S (2012) Teachers as agents of change: An exploration of the concept of teacher agency. University of Stirling.
- Conference Paper (Unpublished) Priestley M, Biesta GJJ & Robinson S (2012) Understanding teacher agency: The importance of relationships. Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Vancouver, Canada, 13-17 April 2012, 16.4.2012, Vancouver. Available from: http://www.ioe.stir.ac.uk/events/documents/Teacheragency_AERApaper_final.pdf
- Conference Paper (Unpublished) Priestley M, Robinson S & Biesta GJJ (2011) Mapping teacher agency: an ecological approach to understanding teachers' work. Oxford Ethnography and Education conference, 20 September 2011, Oxford, 20.9.2011, Oxford.