Replacing Your ID Card

The Enrolment and Data Team have compiled some FAQs for those needing ID card replacements. If your question is still unanswered email

I have lost my ID card how do I get a another card?

There is a non-refundable charge of £10 for the replacement of a damaged or lost card.

Replacement ID cards can now be ordered and paid for through our online shop. We do not require a new photograph to create your replacement card as we can use the photo on file.


Please bring formal ID with you when collecting your ID card.

My card has been stolen, how do I get a replacement?

If your card is stolen and you can provide documentary evidence of your Crime Reference number from the police in support of this, you will not be charged for a new card. You will need to come into the Student Services Hub in in 2A1 Cottrell for this.

I have withdrawn from my studies, what do I do with my ID card?

If you have withdrawn you must return your ID card to the Enrolment and Records Team.

The end date has expired on my card, but I have not completed my studies?

Please email the Enrolment and Records Team who will advise if you are to be issued with a new ID card.

I took a leave of absence and now my end date is not correct on my card?

Your ID card is still valid and you should contact the Enrolment and Records Team three weeks before your end date has expired and the team will advise if a new card is to be issued.

© University of Stirling FK9 4LA Scotland UK • Telephone +44 1786 473171 • Scottish Charity No SC011159
Portal Logon