- Cancer care: connecting research and practice
- Patient-centred supportive care
- Treatment decision-making
- Health and Illness transitions
- Health and Wellbeing
- Health and Welfare: Integrating health and social care services
- Disability and welfare reform
- Palliative Care and dementia
- Transitions and Older age
Research areas in development include:
Women and wellbeing: transitions to retirement;
Food and Funeral Poverty in Scotland: health and wellbeing impact
Welfare, dementia and palliative care: a qualitative stuidy of health care professionals perceptions of welfare and advice requirements for people affected by dementia in palliative care services
RCT decision-making and participation: the perceptions of people affected by stroke, their partners and their carers.
- Health, illness and food-poverty: a service user perspective.