Fish Health Course
We also offer a 3-day Fish Health Course. This course has been running for more than 30 years and caters for all levels of professionals directly or indirectly involved in the fish farming industry.
- To provide participants with a general introduction to the theory and practice of fish health management, including studies of the healthy fish and a wide range of disease conditions.
- To increase awareness of the influence of husbandry procedures on health and performance of fish stock.
- To train participants in procedures for basic fish health monitoring on the fish farm.
- To provide knowledge of sampling techniques appropriate for professional pathological diagnosis.
- To provide a background knowledge of the methods of prevention and treatment of a range of common disease conditions.