The University's Stirling Campus is recognised as being in the top five most attractive campuses in the UK.
On Stirling Campus, nursing students can choose to study Adult Branch or Mental Health fields. The campus has dedicated teaching and skills lab facilities and students take their clinical placements around the NHS Forth Valley area.
In addition to teaching, a wide variety of support, career, student and recreational facilities are found on the campus.
- Facilities at Stirling Campus
- Accommodation at Stirling Campus
- Stirling Graduate School
- Stirling Students Union
- Getting to Stirling Campus
- Career Development Centre
- MacRobert Arts Centre
- Student Development and Support Services
- Visit Scotland - Stirling
- Teaching Room and AV Information for Visiting Lecturers