Online Payments terms and conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach your University account to which you are making a payment the following working day.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the University's e-commerce provider. The University's e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit/debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed.
- In no event will the University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. If by chance you should make a payment in error, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days so that a refund can be made to your card’s account. You will need to provide your Student Registration id, your name, the amount, and the date payment was made.
- Your international tuition fee deposit of £2,000 is non-refundable if you hold an unconditional offer and fail to enrol.
- A refund (less a £300 administration charge) may be applicable in the event of your visa application being refused and will be considered on receipt of an official visa refusal letter.
- If you are a conditional offer holder who has paid the international tuition fee deposit and fail to meet the conditions your international tuition fee deposit will be refunded in full.
- If you have paid money in addition to your international tuition fee deposit this will be refunded in full.
If you have any queries regarding this on-line payment facility please contact us by email: email@example.com