Developing skills, enhancing careers
Find out about our full range of CPD courses:
Find a course
The University of Stirling CPD courses deliver career development to a broad range of sectors. Both individual professionals and employers can benefit from our vast number of CPD courses, with modes of study designed to make studying fit into your schedule.
CPD For Professionals
- Why? A course and /or a qualification from the University of Stirling can help you change and progress your career, return to work, update your skills and give you more career options
- How? Our flexible approach enables you to do this alongside your work and other commitments. Most of our courses are offered, as part-time study, distance learning or blended learning.
CPD For Businesses
Benefits to your business
- Boost the skills and effectiveness of your workforce, enabling you to increase your productivity
- Inform staff of new practices or legislation, enabling you to conform with statutory requirements and to meet business needs
- Promote staff development, helping you retain your high-quality talent and motivate your staff
How you can access CPD for your business
- Distance learning
- Part-time study
- Tailored workforce development plans that will meet all your training needs - to discuss your goals, please email email@example.com or call the Business Development Team on + 44 (0) 1786 467129
The University of Stirling can provide scheduled and bespoke courses, putting our world-class expertise and facilities to the best possible use for you as a professional and your business. We can also provide accredited programmes to a wide range of employers and professional staff throughout the UK and beyond, as many of our courses can also be offered via distance learning.