Chairperson - Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre
Established in 2014 by the Scottish Funding Council, the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC) is one of eight Innovation Centres aimed at driving growth in key economic sectors. Based at the University of Stirling Innovation Park with a Scotland-wide remit, SAIC connects aquaculture businesses with Scotland’s world-class academics, using its £11.1m core funding to deliver applied research solutions for industry partners. The aim – to increase value, create jobs, and boost social dividend for the Scottish and UK economies.
The role of Chairperson
As SAIC’s Chairperson you would:
- Provide leadership of the Board
- Set the strategic vision and direction of the organisation
- Influence senior people within industry, academia and Government
- Monitor financial performance and ensure accountability to funders
- Support and manage the CEO, who leads a high-performing team
For further information and details on how to apply for this role please click here.
The deadline for applications is noon on Monday 12 June 2017.